Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005

A Fresh Request for IT this year:

I ended 2004; bitching about corporate theivery, low IT presence, and small business apathy in the dawn of highly evolved technology.

Of course most of these things I cannot change but what I would like from IT santa next year are the following changes:

More affordably price mobile equipment in the 300 dollar range and lower

Improved wireless plan packages where ones wireless needs can be met from on provider at one low monthly price. So Cingular, Verizon, T Mobile get it together

I would like the US to have more advanced access to Nokia's newest phone models. I for one am loyal to Nokia but love flip phones. Why are all the Nokia flips and other advanced features available outside the Americas only?

I would like people to stop bitching about bugs, flaws, spyware, and viruses. I will tell you why, you are never going to make IT obsolete, you are never going to complain your way into a better world and if you would grow up and stop downloading everything you see on the internet you will find you are less likely to become a victim of such random acts of obtrusion.

I would like Dell to stop flooding the world with ad's about sales. They are the same sales just rotated. If you would just maintain one low price and a responsible service you are not going to have a problem moving merchandise.

At this point I am afraid to even buy a dell because next week the price could drop and include something else for free that is not there this week. Quit screwing with people. Yes we know you are.

I would like for ever day people to be at least moderately knowledgeable about IT. I don't care how old you are; please stop complaining and just learn something.

I would also like to see some big wig go after the credit reporting agencies with a vengence and insist that they automate for accuracy or shut down.

These are my wishes for 2005 and beyond.

 




Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's geat. I also have a national credit report related site with some useful articles about the topic. Hope that it is helpful to you.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular sim card and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular sim card so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular sim card

4:46 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home