Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Old Ideas; new thoughts for webmasters and bloggers.

I have been getting more actively involved with groups that relate to web service, blogging, design, webmasters, and data mining.

I would like to be contacted for content offerings.
If you would like to submit for publishing here, I am looking for:

*Content
*Articles
*News
*Ideas
*Information
*Questions
*Answers
*Links,buttons,banners
*Books

Please contact me from the link at this page or send me content directly at: lukasherron@hotmail.com

Currently I am researching information regarding:

-Yahoo! Groups that don't suck ass
-Book titles and authors that discuss web logs and blogs for practicle applications.
-Tools, Sites, and Links that promote or enhance personal publishing capabilities.
-Articles relating to blogs and web log communities, organizations, hosting.


Freetechmail.org. The Best Source of IT Related News.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home